Stay Connected

936 Market Street •  Fort Mill SC 29708  (803) 396-0493

Janice Groves: A Dedicated Warrior

unnamed-49_copy1Meet Janice Groves, one of our incredible, committed, STRONG yogis. Not only is Janice a dedicated yogi, and a big part of our Om community - she is also an inspiring educator and fitness motivator.

Janice is a cycle fitness instructor, a math teacher, and a runner. You've probably already seen Janice flowing her heart out in our Hot Vinyasa classes right next to the heaters. Saying Janice loves a hot, sweaty yoga class is an understatement.

Janice often practices with her awesome daughter, Skyler, a gifted dancer about to head to college!

Below, see what Janice has to say about practicing at Om:

"Some people shy away from yoga studios because they think they will feel out of place. I have always felt welcomed at OM Yoga. The instructors are very knowledgeable and personable. They encourage you to enjoy the moment, challenge your boundaries, listen to your body, listen to your heart, and breathe. The hot vinyasa classes are my favorite! The temperature is perfect: hot. The cold lavender-scented cloths are such a treat during savasana. The studio is very clean and the location is great. There is a shower available which is important for travelers or people like me who need to run errands after yoga class."

"Practicing at OM is the bright spot of my week. Even my daughter can see how excited I am each time I head to the studio. OM is the gift that I give to myself. The staff is always welcoming. The instructors encourage you to own your practice and not be afraid to go to your edge. The studio is clean and inviting. It is my OM away from home!"

Take it from the amazing Janice Groves! ;)

Comments

Security Check
Please enter the text below
CaptchaImage
Can't read text above? Try another text.
kindly
Sat, November 10, 2018 1:18 am
kindly
Hi, I log on to your new stuff like every week. Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up essay writing
selfie
Fri, September 14, 2018 7:09 am
selfie
Provides multiple learning environment of International standard with holistic system of education at an affordable cost for the successful life of young generation.
Paramedical College india
Agriculture college in uttarakhand
Best B.Ed. College in Dehradun
selfie
Tue, August 28, 2018 6:24 am
selfie
You did really good work. I really appreciate your new and different post. Please guys keep it up and share with us some unique post in the futureā€¦
Rashpal singh dhaliwal
Rashpal singh dhaliwal
Rashpal singh dhaliwal
Rashpal singh dhaliwal
Priyanka Kapoor
Thu, May 24, 2018 6:54 am
Priyanka Kapoor
Our academic pursuits, along with a range of extracurricular activities, help in honing a child's skills and ensuring that he/she grows to be a mature and responsible citizen.
best school in greater noida
admission 2018 best school in greater noida
bhushanverma
Mon, May 21, 2018 6:04 am
bhushanverma
Our journey started as frontrunner to bring Apple technology to the Indian subcontinent.
Mac pro dealers in Delhi
MacBook Air Dealers in kolkata
MacBook pro dealers delhi
bhushanverma
Thu, May 17, 2018 5:21 am
bhushanverma
Engineering as a subject combines mathematics, logic and science to find solutions to our daily life problems. Over the last few decades, engineering as a profession has seen vast expansion.
Engineering college in punjab