Stay Connected

936 Market Street •  Fort Mill SC 29708  (803) 396-0493

A Love Letter to Yoga

Clare Battle began her yoga journey at Om in 2015, looking for a hobby to connect with, and a way to change herself. As it does with so many of us, the incredible impact of yoga surprised Clare, and changed her life in more ways than she could’ve imagined. Above all, it taught her to show love and compassion not only to others, but to herself. While we are sad to say “see you later,” we’re beyond excited for Clare as she starts an exciting new adventure in Phoenix! She sent us beautiful note, explaining how yoga impacted her life. Clare is an inspiration, and we’d love to share her letter with you:

As I embark on a new chapter in my life I can’t help but think what brought me here. Over the past 3 years, I have developed a sense of well-being that is indescribable. I remember deciding to begin yoga because I wanted to find a hobby, something that I can connect with. I had no idea I would begin to feel things that had been suppressed for so long, the intense level of all emotions. I have learned so much about myself while practicing in the studio. My practice has allowed me to support others, especially in my job, by connecting with individuals on a deeper level and approaching every situation with compassion at the forefront. I have seen proof of the powerful effects that compassion can have, and that would have not been possible without my practice at Om.

For the longest time, I found myself practicing because I felt like I needed to change something about myself, because I disliked myself, my body. It is a continual practice, however I have begun to move towards practicing because I love myself and I know that whatever may come my way, I will be okay.

It has been an honor to learn from you, and the amazing teachers and students alike. Your intention in what you want to share with the people around you, about your studio shines through always.

I am so grateful for your guidance and continued efforts to change the world through yoga.

We are incredibly grateful for you, Clare, and every single one of our students. Our yoga community is a beautiful thing, and it wouldn’t exist without you. Each of you are stronger than you know, and we wouldn’t trade being a part of your yoga experience for anything.

Namaste,

Your hOM

Comments

Security Check
Please enter the text below
CaptchaImage
Can't read text above? Try another text.
nataliajohnson
Wed, October 3, 2018 6:19 am
nataliajohnson
I dont know if you are taking seriously only the physical practice assignment writing service or you are taking your love for yoga a little bit further. In my experience and for the people that I know that are devoted to yoga they do look younger because you learn to breath and relax.
ahsanekr
Tue, September 25, 2018 3:23 am
ahsanekr
google
anonymous
Tue, June 12, 2018 7:08 am
anonymous
Woah, this is one sweet way to vent the day’s fatigues that we go through our write my essay.com workplace. This is an amazing retreat for me.. It sure will be for you too.
Nexstair
Wed, May 16, 2018 1:00 pm
Nexstair
Regular visits listed here are the easiest method to appreciate your energy, which is why why I am going to the website everyday, searching for new, interesting info. Many, thank you! Avocado
co workers
Tue, May 15, 201810:07 am
co workers
I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic... Leeks
co workers
Tue, May 15, 201810:07 am
co workers
Going to graduate school was a positive decision for me. I enjoyed the coursework, the presentations, the fellow students, and the professors. And since my company reimbursed 100% of the tuition, the only cost that I had to pay on my own was for books and supplies. Otherwise, I received a free master’s degree. All that I had to invest was my time. Ginger
co workers
Sat, May 12, 201812:41 pm
co workers
This post is good enough to make somebody understand this amazing thing, and I’m sure everyone will appreciate this interesting things. Hydrogen Water Benefits
lifetime
Sat, May 12, 201812:25 pm
lifetime
Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! Celery
co workers
Sat, May 12, 201812:23 pm
co workers
It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! Cocoa Butter
co workers
Fri, May 11, 2018 5:50 pm
co workers
My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more! Turmeric